Scaled Support Experience Community Manager, French
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
The Scaled Support Experience team contributes directly to this mission by managing support interfaces and support content to help our community have great experiences on Facebook. This role focuses on translating business plans into initiatives and program strategies. Those who join our team are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community.
The ideal candidate is passionate about serving and engaging with people around the world who use Facebook, enjoys acting as the face and voice of their community, and thrives in tackling tough problems at scale. This is a multi-faceted position and an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
- Support, educate, and build relationships with the people who use Facebook
- Align with the Menlo Park community team to help manage and grow the Facebook Help Communities, with a focus on the French market
- Drive projects and strategies to ensure overall forum health, and that peoples' questions and feedback receive high-quality, timely responses
- Explain complicated product and policy concepts in simple, jargon-free language using Facebook's voice
- Execute scalable strategies to engage, educate, and highlight broader community as well as active members
- Leverage data to identify trends, provide actionable insights, and improve Facebook's product and support experiences
- BA/BS degree
- Fluent in written and conversational French
- 2+ years of experience in community management, customer support, or related field
- Experience with and passion for building communities
- Deep understanding of Facebook with a passion for improving people's experience on the site
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills—you'll be interacting with and responding to people who use Facebook on multiple platforms and across a wide variety of products and experiences
- Comfortable acting in the public sphere and cultivating community advocates
- Experience defining and tracking metrics and reporting on the effectiveness of your contributions to the community
- Proven experience in working with cross-functional partners across a global organization
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top