Scaled Partnership Manager, Developer Partnerships, SEA (TH/VN/PH)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Scaled Partner Manager to engage developer partners that leverage FB's platform to build innovative products and businesses. Scaled Developer Partnerships at Facebook is responsible for establishing and managing scaled strategic relationships with our key product partners. You will work with some of APAC's most exciting companies and startups as well as with our world-class Facebook, Messenger and Instagram product and engineering teams. In addition to those teams, you will work cross-functionally with the Policy, Legal, Marketing, PR and the Operations teams to optimize new capabilities, improve user experience, and make our partners successful.
This role will focus on Southeast Asia, specifically - the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam, and is based in Singapore.
This role entails developing strong partner relationships; through these critical engagements, you will ensure our partners meet Facebook's integrity standards to maintain a sustainable ecosystem on our platform.
The ideal candidate has experience in customer-facing roles like account management or sales. They're a team player, can effectively work cross-functionally, and thrives in dynamic work environments. You will work closely with multiple cross-functional teams such as legal, policy, engineering, communications, product and developer operations.
- Cultivate strong partner relationships by helping partners adhere to platform policies and adopt FB's platform products
- Build awareness of FB developer products and programs
- Displaying the highest personal integrity and ethics
- Identify and cultivate relationships with new "disruptor" developers in the region to add them to the book of business
- Willingness and ability to travel 25% of the time
- Represent FB in external meetings with executives from other companies
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Work cross-functionally with a number of internal teams including: legal, policy, communication and developer operations
- 4+ years of work experience in customer-facing roles like partner/account management or sales
- Collaboration and relationship-building experience - with the experience developing working relationships at all levels of management
- Fluency in either native Vietnamese or Thai
- Strong curiosity for product and technology
Back to top