Scaled Outreach Lead, Workplace
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced leader who is passionate about technology and enterprise communication to join our growing Workplace by Facebook team. In this role you will build our scaled approach to acquiring and growing small customers. This is a key management role, charged with the building, operating and scaling of a new scaled customer segment working closely with many cross-functional stakeholders. The successful candidate will lead our efforts in growing an exciting product and creating value for our rapidly expanding North and Latin American client base and be a sharp, analytical thinker who is focused on finding scaled solutions to complicated problems.
- Own the user-based success metric for the SMB segment in the Americas
- Build and lead customer acquisition and retention programs with a high volume of Workplace prospects and customers
- Manage the ‘full funnel’ of activities from lead generation to sales conversion to account growth through scaled program efforts in and outside of product
- Understand funnel analytics, identify areas of opportunities, and run experiments to optimize for success
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to optimize for success at scale (e.g., global team, marketing, product, IT, customer operations, etc.)
- Determine partnership strategy for this segment, including points of alignment and opportunity creation with Facebook’s SMB business
- Identify trends and develop solutions to optimize our efforts and improve customer success Recruit, coach, and develop your team for success
- 8+ years experience in a highly strategic, analytical, and go-to-market role
- Previous experience managing the customer funnel or customer lifetime value efforts
- Proven ability to define, develop and lead programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Keen ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive actions plans and communications
- Communication skills
- Ability to select, attract, motivate, retain, and develop team members
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Experience in SaaS, SMB, e-commerce/Retail
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top