Sales Operations Program Manager, SMB
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a strategic, analytical, and process/detail-oriented Sales Operations Program Manager who can work effectively with sales leadership to drive better business decisions. The role partners deeply with Small & Medium Business sales organization with a focus on global programs. The Sales Operations Program Manager will also work cross-functionally with several teams at Facebook (including sales, business operations, and business intelligence).
The objective of this role is to drive strategic business decisions in close partnership with SMB Sales leadership by using clear frameworks, deploying excellent communication tactics, and producing deep analyses that will be the foundation upon which the recommendations are built. These business decisions touch upon many aspects of the SMB Sales organization, including organizational design, revenue growth opportunities (including drivers like product adoption), and standard sales operations processes (e.g., segmentation, tiering, book construction, goal-setting, reporting).
The ideal candidate is passionate about Facebook, views the world through an analytical lens, is a clear communicator, can quickly build relationships with people of varying personality types, is interested in advertising, and is able to move fast on high-impact projects. This is a full-time position and is located in our Menlo Park, California office.
- Strategic Planning:
- -Support sales teams on medium/long-term planning including revenue potential, product focus, resourcing and org design
- -Analyze business units and market segments that are currently under-served and over-served, and develop plans to reallocate resourced accordingly
- Operations and Analytics:
- -Project manage improvements to Sales team processes to drive higher efficiencies using a data-driven approach
- -Lead analysis on revenue performance and adoption to drive operational changes
- BA/BS in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or related field)
- 8+ years of work experience in Sales Finance, Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, and/or Strategy consulting, or 6+ years experience with MBA/Master's degree
- Experience in problem solving and providing business insights and recommendations from data sets
- Experience presenting technical content to audiences
- Proven stakeholder management experience - including managing multiple partners simultaneously
- Excel experience
- MBA or graduate degree in an analytical field
- Experience with SQL
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Experience extracting data from large/complex databases
- Experience in data visualizations and building scalable reporting tools
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Tableau
Back to top