Sales Operations Program Manager, Global Gaming
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a detail-oriented, driven and analytical Sales Operations individual who will serve as a member of Facebook’s Sales Operations Gaming team through partnerships with key stakeholders in the organization. This is a key opportunity to be part of a team that plays an integral role in shaping sales strategy for Gaming. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook and Gaming, be intellectually curious and a fast learner, be able to work independently and be comfortable with ambiguity, whilst keeping focused on high impact projects. This is a full-time position and is located at Facebook Headquarters in Menlo Park. The mission of the Gaming Sales Operations group is to maximize business performance by being the objective, trusted partner to the sales organization – through strategic planning, cross-functional collaboration and operational excellence. We support the sales leaderships with business planning and provide business insights and drive operating cadence. We also identify and drive critical projects and strategic initiatives that will help drive revenue growth.
- Operating cadence / Rhythm of business:
- Support Gaming sales teams with planning and operational requests e.g. annual planning, business reviews etc.
- Lead the target setting process for the Sales Team
- Set appropriate KPIs and track performance
- Drive operational excellence in the Sales organization through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Business partnership with Sales Leaders:
- Support sales leadership on operational and strategic issues to optimize resources (opex and headcount) to drive revenue growth in focused markets
- Business analytics & insights:
- Perform market analysis deep dives and opportunity sizing exercises. Provide insights through detailed revenue and product analysis. Identify key levers for driving revenue growth
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive business insights and recommendations
- Strategic projects and initiatives:
- Translate global initiatives to regional level and help drive corporate alignment.
- Develop projects at regional level that have potential to scale at a global level.
- Drive operational excellence in the Sales organization through process improvements
- BA/BS required in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or related field)
- 8+ years of work experience required in Sales Finance, Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, and/or Strategy consulting, or 6+ years with MBA/Master’s degree
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets
- Demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Excel skills required
- Experience with SQL
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Experience extracting data from large/complex databases
- Experience in data visualizations and building scalable reporting tools
- Prior working experience with Gaming Industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce of Tableau
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top