Sales Operations Program Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative, process & detail oriented Sales Operations Program Manager who will serve as a member of Facebook's core Sales Operations team through partnerships with key stakeholders in the organization. . The role will be part of the centralised Global Sales Operations group, specialized in centralizing processes, planning and workflows. The team lay out the foundations and roadmap, which will help the Global Marketing Solutions organization to be more efficient and effective and scale with Facebook's future success. The primary focus of the position will be driving improvements in organisational effectiveness by identifying or being tasked with highly ambiguous projects requiring diagnosis and a workstream created. Focus is often on identifying the future needs of the Global Marketing Solutions organisation and ensuring the business is operationally ready to support the Sales organisation as it grows and changes.
The ideal candidate will be just as comfortable working directly with data and logic as well as communicating, presenting and project managing proposed improvements. There will be an expectation for the candidate to be self-starting and move fast, building and architecting the solutions that will deliver a new automated process where done is better than perfect. The candidate should expect to work in a highly ambiguous environment where scope of responsibility and ownership is self-driven and performance is measured on the impact they have had on our Operational effectiveness. An eagerness and eye for automation and efficiency paired with proven logical and numerical skills are key to success in this role.
This position is located in London.
- Project Management & Process Improvement:
- Oversee and direct projects key to the success of the Global Marketing Solutions organisation
- Create analysis, measurement or supporting tools to deliver on new processes as a "first response" ahead of supporting infrastructure enhancements
- Regular communication with regional Sales Operations teams to understand needs and foresee future needs for centralised operations in order to be ready for future demands
- Experience and understanding of information flow strategies and best practices when working with data.
- Ability to manage and work on a wide variety of project simultaneously, understanding that done is better than perfect to maximize impact. Sales Operations as a Discipline:
- Data Analytics and Insight into Sales and Operations through a variety of tools including Tableau, SQL and Excel.
- Creating new or modifying programs and processes backed by robust measurements of success and workflows
- Partner and influence numerous functions in the business, including BI/IT, HR, Marketing and Finance to ensure coordination of business projects and ensure future needs of Sales Management are addressed.
- Implement industry best-practice concepts from Sales Operations into Facebook's Sales Operations working practices
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Sales Operations roles
- Demonstrable problem-solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Experience owning enterprise-level programs and projects within the Sales Operations domain
- Proven experience with shaping information strategy and data structure
- Advanced Excel skills & SQL knowledge and basic understanding of computer programming a must - Anaplan modelling experience preferable
- Experience defining business KPIs and metrics in relation to Sales and Operational work
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Other Benefits Gym Pruhealth Partner Gyms
- Laundry Benefits, UK Holiday Calendar
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
- Posted: 28th June 2018 Closing date: 28th July 2018
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top