Sales Operations & Planning Manager
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a detail-oriented, driven and analytical Sales Operations Manager who will serve as a member of Facebook’s core Sales Operations team through partnerships with key stakeholders in the organization. The role will be part of the Global Sales Operations group, with a day to day focus on APAC. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, interested in advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. This is a full-time position and is located in our APAC HQ in Singapore.The mission of the Global Sales Operations group is to maximize business performance by being the objective, trusted partner to the sales organization – through strategic planning, cross-functional collaboration and operational excellence. We support the sales leaderships in business planning and to provide business insights and drive operating cadence. We also identify and drive critical projects and strategic initiatives that will help drive revenue growth.
- Operating cadence / Rhythm of business – Support Sales teams with planning and operational requests e.g. annual planning, monthly and quarterly business reviews. Lead the target setting process for the Sales Teams in the Region. Set appropriate KPIs and track performance
- Business partnership with Sales Leaders – Support sales leadership on operational and strategic issues to optimize resources (opex and headcount) to drive revenue growth in focused markets
- Business insights – Provide insights through revenue and product analysis. Identify key levers for driving revenue growth
- Strategic projects and initiatives. Translate global initiatives to regional level and help drive corporate alignment. Develop projects at regional level that have potential to scale at a global level. Drive operational excellence in the Sales organization through process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- 7+ years work experience in a consulting firm, investment banking or private equity firm or in a corporate development or strategy role
- Fluency in Korean language is a must
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Strong communications and presentation skills especially with senior management
- Strong project management and influencing skills
- ability to lead and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Strong Excel skills. Some knowledge of Salesforce, SQL or tableau will be an advantage
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top