Sales Operations MBA Intern
(Menlo Park, CA – New York, NY)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an analytical, process/detail-oriented Sales Operations Intern who can partner effectively with key cross-functional stakeholders. The role will be part of the Global Sales Operations group, with a focus on North America. The Sales Operations Associate will work cross-functionally with several teams at Facebook (including sales, operations, business operations and business intelligence), with the objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions. . The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, interested in advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects.
- Relationships: Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and partners across the company, including leading cross-functional task forces on major initiatives
- Business Insights: Conduct impactful analyses on major revenue and product trends, including vertical/sub-vertical performance, product adoption, leading revenue indicators, productivity and sales effectiveness
- Rhythm of the business: Design and execute on standard cadence of operations (e.g., goal-setting, revenue review, key accounts reviews)
- Automation and efficiency: Develop standard processes and tools/dashboards that can be scaled centrally
- Strategic Planning: Lead recurring planning processes Partner with sales leaders on how to optimize resources to drive growth, including medium/long-term planning focused on market opportunity sizing, product focus, resourcing and org design
- Current First Year MBA Student with a graduation date between December 2017 and August 2018
- Experience leading strategy and operations projects at a consulting firm or in a corporate strategy/operations team
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems (commercial, operational, organizational)
- Project management and influencing experience
- Ability to lead and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solutions and detail oriented, with strong commercial/business acumen
- Heavy experience with Excel and Powerpoint
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required as company sponsorship is not available
- Prior analytics/strategy/sales operations experience, preferably in the digital media or internet space or investment banking/consulting experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top