Sales Operations Manager - Global Functions, Workplace
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Workplace by Facebook is the next generation enterprise communication platform that enables employees at any organization to collaborate and communicate using many of the same features available on Facebook. Launched in 2016, Workplace is growing quickly, with thousands of companies around the world using Workplace. Workplace's mission is to give the world a place to work together.
As the Sales Operations Manager Global Functions for Workplace, you and your team help drive business planning, go-to-market strategy and operational excellence. The Sales Operations Manager will partner with the Director for Global Sales and other leaders (including Partner Ecosystem, Customer Success and North America). The role will entail business planning and insights, operating cadence (rhythm of the business) and strategic projects to drive scalable revenue growth and operational effectiveness. The role will be part of the Global Operations team, with a particular focus on Sales Operations.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, have a strong analytical and consultative mindset, experience in working with stakeholders from business and technical backgrounds, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment delivering against tight deadlines, and a passion for scaling operations.
This is a full-time position and is located in our Menlo Park office.
- Support senior management in strategic, operational and financial planning and ensure decisions in line with overall Facebook approach and goals
- Ensure we have strong plans and KPIs in place at a regional and market level
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies, e.g. for new markets, products or verticals, org design
- Provide business analytic expertise (e.g. revenue, customer, market and competitive trends and insights) to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
- Lead operational reviews and rhythm of the business to drive decision-making and review progress on regional goals and priorities (e.g. monthly/quarterly business reviews)
- Drive leadership meetings and facilitate alignment on key issues and opportunities
- Develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company and represent the workplace team with Cross-Functional teams
- Establish Sales Excellence, including quarterly and annual goal setting, go-to-market planning, territory assignment and CRM strategy
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives for the Workplace team, partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Drive operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Bachelor degree in business, engineering or other quantitative disciplines
- 7+ years of experience in strategic planning, sales operations and/or business operations, in Enterprise SaaS
- Problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve business problems (commercial, operational, organizational), and to drive projects from strategy to execution
- Able to develop or oversee quantitative analysis and derive actionable insights
- Leadership, influence and execution to at all cross-functional levels of an organization
- Results and detail-oriented, with commercial/business acumen
- Communication skills
- Salesforce, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top