Sales Operations Manager, Global Agency
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced manager to join our Sales Operations team to provide strategic planning and operations support for Global Agency leadership and more broadly for the company's agency partnerships. In this role, you will work with Global Marketing Solutions teams from Global Sales, Partnerships, Marketing Science, as well as other cross-functional groups such as HR, Finance, BI/IT and Legal.
- Be the primary business partner for the Global Agency teams and support senior management in strategic, business and operational planning
- Drive strategic projects or assessments of various advertiser, partner and commercial arrangements in support of our key business objectives i.e. advertisers, partnerships, agencies, resellers
- Develop business frameworks, offer guidance on deal structures, and provide analytical support and process to track deal progress.
- Lead the design, roll-out and maintenance of tools for tracking deal performance and best practices
- Provide business analytics (market/industry/competitive trends) to help drive initiatives critical to growth and support decision making
- Lead/facilitate cross-functional teams to get work done, driving recommendations through to implementation
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company
- BA/BS degree
- 12+ years of work experience required in Management Strategy Consulting or Sales Planning & Operations, or 10+ years with MBA/Master's degree
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets
- Demonstrated ability to explain concepts to general audiences
- Excel skills required
- Prior people management experience
- MBA or graduate degree in an analytical field
- Prior experience with online advertising
- Experience working with or in support of many different business units
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top