Sales Operations Lead (GMS India)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a high caliber individual to be the Sales Operations Lead for India Global Marketing Solutions (GMS). The ideal candidate will report into the Director Strategy & Operations in India and will work closely with the APAC Global Sales Operations team. This role will work cross functionally across multiple teams to support the India GMS Director in strategic planning and operational improvements. The mission of the Global Sales Operations group is to maximize business performance by being the objective, trusted partner to the organization â€" through strategic planning, operational excellence and cross-functional collaboration. We also identify strategic initiatives to support revenue growth, as well as product development and activation.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook and has a proven record of driving strategic business decisions, be comfortable with ambiguity and working independent and has strong stakeholder management skills. This role will be responsible for establishing an operating rhythm and managing high impact strategic projects for India GMS leadership. This is a full-time position located in our Gurgaon India office.
- Operations and Analytics:
- -Drive operational reviews and rhythm of the business, including leading the quarterly / annual goal setting, setting KPIâ€™s, performing business analysis such as revenue, customer and market analysis to derive business insights and make recommendations
- -Translate global initiatives to regional level and help drive alignment and develop projects at regional level that have potential to scale at a global level
- -Improve operational excellence through identification and execution of initiatives that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business including identifying ways in which tools can be built and deployed to improve workflows
- Strategic projects and initiatives:
- -Support sales teams on medium/long-term planning including business potential, resourcing and org design
- -Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives for GMS org, partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Business partnership with business leaders:
- -Develop strong relationships with GMS leadership team to act as a trusted advisor on business decisions
- -Build cross-functional relationships and be able to establish resources to help solve complex interdisciplinary problems on behalf of the business
- MBA or Bachelor's degree preferably in computer science, engineering, finance, economics, business or related field
- 10+ years work experience in the tech industry , consulting firm, investment banking or private equity firm or in a corporate development or strategy role
- Experience solving business problems (commercial, operational, organizational) and providing practical business insights from data.
- Ability to lead and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Strong aptitude for operations and attention to details
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Strong Excel skills. Working knowledge of SQL or tableau will be an advantage
Back to top