Sales Operations, Global SMB Programs Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a strategic, analytical, and process/detail-oriented Sales Operations Associate who can work effectively with sales leadership to drive better business decisions. The role partners deeply with Small & Medium Business sales organization with a focus on global programs. The Sales Operations Associate will also work cross-functionally with several teams at Facebook (including sales, business operations, and business intelligence). The objective of this role is to drive strategic business decisions in close partnership with SMB Sales leadership by using clear frameworks, deploying excellent communication tactics, and producing deep analyses that will be the foundation upon which the recommendations are built. These business decisions touch upon many aspects of the SMB Sales organization, including organizational design, revenue growth opportunities (including drivers like product adoption), and standard sales operations processes (e.g., book construction, goal-setting, reporting). The ideal candidate is passionate about Facebook, views the world through an analytical lens, is a clear communicator, can quickly build relationships with people of varying personality types, is interested in advertising, and is able to move fast on high-impact projects. This is a full-time position and is located in our Menlo Park, California office.
- Strategic Planning:
- Support sales teams on medium/long-term planning including revenue potential, product focus, resourcing and org design
- Analyze business units and market segments that are currently under-served and over-served, and develop plans to reallocate resourced accordingly
- Operations and Analytics:
- Project manage improvements to Sales team processes to drive higher efficiencies using a data-driven approach
- Lead analysis on revenue performance and adoption to drive operational changes
- BA/BS required in Engineering, Business or related field
- 8+ years of work experience required in Management Strategy Consulting or Sales Planning & Operations, or 6+ years with MBA/Master’s degree
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets
- Demonstrated ability to explain concepts to general audiences
- Excel skills required
- MBA or graduate degree in an analytical field
- Prior experience with online advertising
- Experience working with or in support of many different business units
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top