Sales Operations Associate, SMB Global
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an analytical, process/detail-oriented Sales Operations Associate who can partner effectively with sales leadership. The role will be part of the Small & Medium Business team with a focus on global programs. The Sales Analytics Associate will work cross-functionally with several teams at Facebook (including sales, operations, business operations and business intelligence), with the objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions. The primary focus of the Associate position will be to partner closely with sales teams to identify trends in revenue performance (including drivers like product adoption and organizational design), improve efficiency in recurring processes (e.g., book construction, goal-setting, reporting), and undertake analyses to proactively identify short and long term growth opportunities for our SMB business.The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, view the world through an analytical lens, be interested in advertising, be intellectually curious, learn quickly, and be able to move fast while keeping focused on high-impact projects. This is a full-time position and is located in our Menlo Park, California office.
- Product and revenue performance analysis:
- Lead analysis on product performance and adoption to drive insights
- Understand and highlight daily/weekly/quarterly revenue trends
- Operational Efficiency:
- Project manage improvements to Sales team processes to drive higher efficiencies using a data-driven approach
- Strategic Planning:
- Analyze market segments that are currently underserved and overserved, and develop plans to reallocate resourced accordingly
- Support sales teams on medium/long-term planning including revenue potential, product focus, resourcing and org design
- BA/BS required in Engineering, Business or related field
- 4+ years of work experience required in Sales Finance, Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, and/or Strategy consulting
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets
- Demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Excel skills required
- MBA or graduate degree in an analytical field
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- SQL skills
- Prior experience with online advertising
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top