Sales Operations and Planning Manager, North Cone and PanLatam
(Buenos Aires, Argentina – Mexico City, Mexico)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative, driven, process and detail oriented and creative Sales Operations and Planning Manager for North Cone and PanLatam who will serve as a member of Facebook’s core Sales Operations team through partnerships with key stakeholders in the organization. The role will be part of the Global Sales Operations group, with a day to day focus on North Cone and PanLatam. The Sales Operations and Planning Manager will work cross-functionally with several organizations at Facebook (including sales, business operations and business intelligence), with the primary objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective and analytically driven decisions. The Operations and Planning Manager will be working with cross-functional groups to evaluate advertising product performance, improve efficiency through automation, and lead product adoption and revenue opportunity analysis to identify short and long term growth opportunities in the Region; with special focus North Cone and PanLatam market. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, interested in advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. This is a full-time position to be based in Mexico City or Buenos Aires.
- Support sales teams with key planning and operational asks.Support the quota setting process and other processes for the markets within scope
- Drive operational excellence in the Sales organization through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Create and maintain key data sets and reporting to track and manage the performance of the markets. Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
- Provide sophisticated research and analysis (e.g. market/industry/competitive trends and insights) for the business leadership to support decision-making
- Support senior management in strategic, business and operational planning and ensure decisions in line with the global sales organization’s approach
- Ensure we have strong plans at a market (sub-region, country), vertical and account level
- Develop go-to-market strategy/plan for new opportunities, e.g. new markets, products or businesses, vertical deep dives, organizational restructuring
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives for North Cone and PanLatam and the markets in scope, partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Participate in operational reviews and rhythm of the business to drive decision-making and review progress on regional goals and priorities (e.g. monthly/quarterly business reviews)
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company and represent the region with Cross-Functional teams.
- At a minimum, Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field, MBA is a plus
- 2-3 years in management consulting experience preferred
- 8+ years’ work experience in a quantitative field or equivalent educational experience
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Strong project management and influencing skills
- Ability to lead and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top