Sales Operations Analyst
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative, driven, process oriented and creative Sales Operations Analyst who will serve as a member of Facebook's core Sales Operations team through partnerships with key stakeholders in the organization. The role will be part of the Global Sales Operations group, with a day to day focus on EMEA.
You will work cross-functionally with several organizations at Facebook (including sales, operations, business operations and business intelligence), with the primary objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions. The primary focus of the position will be working with cross-functional groups to evaluate advertising product performance, improve efficiency and automation, and lead product adoption and revenue opportunity analysis to identify short and long term growth opportunities in the Region.
This is a full time role based in our Dublin office.
- Utilize strong analytical skillset to drive insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to support the team in arriving at business decisions
- Utilize strong attention to detail to deliver accurate analyses and insights
- Manage strong relationships with key stakeholders across the sales organization and help support critical business decision making.
- Analyze trends within countries, channel, vertical, sub-vertical, client-level performance and identify levers for driving revenue growth
- Support sales ops teams in running quarterly operations smoothly (lead quota setting process for example)
- Opportunity to be a part of a team that plays an integral role in shaping sales operations and strategy
- Lead statistical analysis on product performance to drive insights & client recommendations for the Strategic Client Services team
- Focus on process and continuous improvement of core projects through automation and process enhancement
- Drive operational excellence in the Sales organization through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- 3/5 years work experience in a quantitative field or equivalent educational experience
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and rigor, can-do attitude and desire to learn
- Helpful to have had some post collegiate experience in a quantitative field that can demonstrate the analytical skillset (e.g. business analytics, business intelligence, etc.)
- Excellent proficiency in excel is highly desired
- Demonstrated experience in working with and influencing management in decisions support and problem solving through data and insights
- Can comfortably and confidently communicate complex concepts and insights simply and to a non-technical, senior audience
- Excellent ability to build relationships at multiple levels within an organization. Have presented comfortably and compellingly to senior stakeholders on key issues.
- Demonstrated experience in building business models (excel or other) to solve business problems end-to-end is a must
- Demonstrable problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from data
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to face internal stakeholders requiring interpersonal skills
- Experience with data analysis tools and capability (SQL, Tableau, Microstrategy or similar) is desirable
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top