Sales Manager, FMCG/CPG
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
At Facebook, our vision is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. We think this is having a profound impact on the way we relate to people, communities and institutions around us. As such, Facebook offers a powerful way for companies to reach consumers and advertise their products and brands, leveraging the power of word of mouth recommendations.
Facebook is looking for a strong, experienced leader to help build and manage a team of Sales and Consultancy Professionals to sell and deliver Facebook’s marketing solutions to large advertisers.
In this role, you will lead a highly talented team who serve our advertisers and partners on a daily basis. You will assume general management responsibilities while serving as a cross functional liaison; working with product, sales, business development, marketing and finance to drive Facebook’s most important strategic priorities. In this fast-paced environment, you will wear many hats, providing guidance and direction in multiple functional areas. You should be comfortable with change and passionate about general management and consultative selling. This role will focus on the DACH market and is based in our Hamburg office.
- Play a critical role in building, training and managing a talented, motivated, highly consultative sales team.
- Build and manage a team of Client Partners providing mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team.
- Build C-level relationships to help penetrate large organizations to develop full-funnel marketing solutions.
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals.
- Develop scalable operations solutions and improvements to support Facebook’s continued advertiser growth.
- Work seamlessly between sales channels and business functions to continue revenue growth.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development.
- 10+ years of consultancy or sales experience and 5+ years of management experience, digital or advertising industry is a plus
- FMCG Industry knowledge and strong personal network
- Experience in Brand Strategies, Brand Advertising and Media
- Passionate mind sight and drive for success
- Strong analytical and strategic planning background
- High public speaking and excellent pitching qualities
- Excellent team player qualities
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Ability to build relationships offering a consultative sale to clients and partners
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Consulting sales experience a plus
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
- Fluency in written and conversational English and German required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top