Sales Manager, eCommerce, DACH
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
At Facebook, our vision is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. We think this is having a profound impact on the way we relate to people, communities and institutions around us. As such, Facebook is a powerful way for companies to reach consumers and advertise their products and brands, leveraging the power of word of mouth recommendations.
Facebook is seeking an experienced leader to help build and manage a team of Client Partners who sell and manage Facebook’s marketing solutions to our large “managed” online and marketing clients. This is a unique opportunity to sustain and grow an existing high performing team to have a continuing impact on the company’s growth. Ideal candidates will have a background in leading large solutions selling teams, as well as extensive experience selling cross-network online and offline marketing solutions such as TV/Radio/Print/ as well as integrated sponsorships and display advertising, particularly in the DACH region. You will be an integral part of the management team responsible for sales planning and a strategic partner with customer marketing, product and engineering and business operations. You will also be expected to partner closely with the Germany based sales teams in Hamburg and Berlin. Deep experience in performance marketing solutions would be a distinct advantage.
This role is based in our International Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. Full relocation is provided along with excellent benefits and remuneration.
- Play a critical role in building, training and managing a high performing sales organization
- Managing a large team of direct reports
- Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
- Establish financial and operating targets and ensure alignment with strategic plan
- Prospect and penetrate large organizations to obtain brand and direct response advertising
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and Facebook network solutions
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
- Entire Sales Planning and execution piece of Sales Operations Role and work as a strong partner to peers in the DACH GSO management team
- Represent facebook in senior client, agency and market meetings
- 10+ years sales management experience – Online or Advertising Sales preferred
- Strong management, analytical and planning skills
- Entrepreneurial background in eCommerce preferred
- Knowledge of social media, re-seller channels and vertical markets in the DACH region a plus
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at traditional companies and agencies
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Demonstrated success as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing new performance measures, processes and systems
- Ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of how people engage with facebook, the technology behind online advertising and the ability to communicate and present on this clearly and concisely
- Experience in consulting a plus
- Team player who is highly collaborative and can work cross functionally in a global organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing managers preferred
- Fluent German & English speaker preferred
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top