Sales Learning Partner, LatAm
(Buenos Aires, Argentina – São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced Sales Learning Partner to join the Global Sales Learning team. This training position will partner with multiple parts of Facebook including our sales and marketing teams as well as Global L&D and HR to understand the critical sales priorities and assess audience learning needs and performance gaps. This resource will work with other teams within Global Sales Learning to ensure these priorities and performance needs are aligned to the appropriate training solutions and delivered to our sales stakeholders across LatAm. The ideal candidate will have strong understanding of Facebook, sales and marketing, experience running global training projects (sales training, such as product, solution or sales skills), creativity, energy and a passion for driving the success of advertisers on Facebook. This position is full-time based in our Sao Paulo or Buenos Aires office.
- Build relationships with LatAm sales leaders, sales teams, and cross-function business partners (e.g., Business Operations, Product, Marketing teams, L&D, HR) in the region to collaborate on business needs, priorities, and to balance the training cadence and sequence based on the overall priorities of the business
- Assess, design, and deliver custom sales development and learning programs and tools to enable sales teams across global sales to be highly valued partners to our advertisers and their agencies and drive the business objectives of the global sales regions in LatAm
- Leverage global programs to scale training across global sales team with consistency, while localizing content and training for LatAm sales teams needs and market dynamics
- Provide ongoing support to sales leaders and sales managers via 1:1 with global sales professionals to drive individual and organizational growth
- Partner with sales leadership and sales managers to build a world-class sales team in GMS – from onboarding to ongoing learning and development (product, vertical solutions, and consultative sales skills) to support the media, marketing and transformational solutions delivered to clients
- Develop and implement meaningful ways to measure the impact and effectiveness of sales training and development programs, including innovative certification models
- Partner with and provide facilitation support as needed with external vendors
- Serve as the project manager for managing the assessment, design and delivery of the training experience for LatAm
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or other related field preferred
- 5+ years working experience within sales training & development, sales and/or sales leadership
- Experience managing internal and external facing projects (sales development/strategy, training, communications, marketing, account management)
- Heavy interest for emerging trends and marketing in the digital/media industry
- Strong project management skills and experience running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills with proven history of success working with executive level leaders
- Strong desire to collaborate, share, drive best practices cross-functionally and globally
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top