Sales Account Manager, Publisher SMB
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook seeks an Account Manager for its Global SMB Publisher team. We’re a mobile-focused team, and your initial focus will be to guide SMB mobile app publishers as they adopt the Audience Network. Our mission is to bring Facebook’s highly targeted, quality ads to millions of developers, and we’re just getting started. You’ll play a pivotal role in defining our strategy and scaling our business.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- soliciting new accounts
- building rapport
- providing technical information and closing new business
- Drive acquisition by developing a trusted advisor relationship with clients of all levels, establishing and overseeing programs to drive acquisition, product adoption and engagement via phone and email
- Document activities, opportunity tracking and measurement from leads to win stage
- Test and develop a 60 day customer adoption roadmap
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback to drive product roadmap
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders
- Oversee and manage logistical planning for publisher events
- Remain flexible in work hours to accommodate regional publishers
- 2-4 years professional experience in inside sales, professional services or account management
- Proven track record of consistently developing relationships and winning new business over the phone
- Fast learner, comfortable with explaining new product ideas and processes to business decision makers
- Ability to translate actions plans and communications
- Experience meeting objectives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce and email marketing products like Responsys and Marketo preferred
- Strong phone presence, excellent written skills and high attention to detail
- Willingness to travel ~25% of the time
- Fluent in Mandarin or Japanese and also fluent in English.
- Public speaking experience is a plus
- Adtech experience is a plus
- BA/BS degree or higher
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top