Sales Account Manager, Publisher SMB
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an Account Manager for its Global SMB Publisher team. We're a mobile-focused team, and your initial focus will be to guide SMB mobile app publishers as they adopt the Audience Network. Our mission is to bring Facebook's highly targeted, quality ads to millions of developers, and we're just getting started. You'll play a pivotal role in defining our strategy and scaling our business.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- building rapport
- providing technical information and closing new business via phone and email
- Test and develop a 90-day customer adoption roadmap
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback to drive product roadmap
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders
- Remain flexible in work hours to accommodate regional publishers
- 5-7 years professional experience in IT B2B inside sales or account management in Asian markets
- Proven track record of consistently developing relationships and winning new business over the phone
- Fast learner, comfortable with explaining new product ideas and processes to business decision makers
- Ability to translate actions plans and communications
- Experience meeting objectives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong phone presence, excellent written skills and high attention to detail
- Willingness to travel ~25% of the time
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Business level proficiency in either of Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Bahasa a plus.
- Public speaking experience is a plus
- Adtech experience is a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top