Risk Product Strategy Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The mission of the Facebook Risk and Payments team is to enable anyone, anywhere to be able to pay and be paid with confidence. This can mean different things across our many payments products - from providing support to advertisers who need help paying their bill, helping charities onboard to receive donations, to identifying and resolving fraudulent transactions.
Our Risk Product Strategy team is responsible for defining and executing a risk strategy for both new and mature products leveraging payments at Facebook. We partner with multiple teams including Product Management and Engineering to ensure products and features launch safely and successfully. Risk Product Strategy facilitates product vision through ensuring products are built to scale with Risk in mind.
We are looking for a manager to drive the teamâ€™s direction as well grow the skills and professional development of each individual. Our ideal candidate is passionate about solving problems, has a track record of influencing change within large organizations, and loves developing people.
- Provide expertise in career planning, performance management, and coaching
- Work with Risk Leadership team to determine teamâ€™s project roadmap and priorities while holding accountable to milestones and delivery deadlines
- Collaborate with our Risk Operations Teams in understanding the impact of Risk strategy on broader operations and support requirements that allow products to scale
- Collaborate with our product, partnerships, and sales teams to ensure we are meeting our operational, service and revenue goals
- Be a company-level expert and advocate for Risk Operations, coordinating across partner teams including Data Science, Product, Engineering and Operations
- Become an expert in core risk infrastructure, tools, systems, and data
- 3+ years experience managing people
- 5+ years experience working in an adversarial space, for example financial fraud, risk mitigation, spam, or product abuse
- Experience with relationship management and working within a global organization
- Experience with strategic thinking with an analytical and problem solving approach
Back to top