Risk & Payments Platform project manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our Risk & Payments Workforce Management team is responsible for scaling our one to one support & our manual risk decision making while maximizing the value our customers and consumers get from transacting in our platform. We do so by building and investing in a robust operational model that helps us measure the quality of the experience & risk decisioning and identify opportunities to improve. We partner with all teams across our Risk & Payments organization & multiple cross-functional teams across Facebook.
Who are you? You are a impact-oriented, self starter and fast-learner. You can think long-term in a fast-paced environment, and don't shy away from rolling up your sleeves. You have much attention to detail, along side excellent communication skills which enable you to to translate complex, detailed information into easily digestible, concise content for different people with varied levels of expertise, roles/levels across the company. If the shoe fits, please introduce yourself and tell us why!
- Be the expert in core risk/payments infrastructure, tools, systems, and data
- Develop and manage end-to-end projects and initiatives
- Scale global support within our operations platform, i.e. tooling & processes, across multiple workflows/locations while driving organizational efficiencies
- Constantly challenge the environment & infrastructure (reporting & routing, etc.) and identify ways to drive up quality & efficiency of the operations
- Influence cross-functional partners like Engineering to make operational improvements
- Troubleshoot problems within the platform environment, engaging appropriate resources as necessary to resolve issues
- Ensure that client team operations are in accordance with internal and external policies/procedures, and assist in delivering evidence of compliance in response to audit requests
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, Engineering, Economics or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in project management, data analysis, operations, customer support, risk, payments or similar
- 3+ years of experience working with cross-functional partners & across regions
- 1+ years experience in at least one scripting language (SQL or equivalent)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills for complex situations
- 1+ years of experience in customer support
- Experience manipulating large data sets in SQL or equivalent, and drawing actionable insights from data
- Experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl) or Haskell a plus
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in team environment
- Risk or Payments background
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top