Risk & Payment Operations Analyst
(Austin, TX - Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Our Program Management team is responsible for building a risk and payments operations strategy for new products leveraging payments at Facebook. We partner with multiple teams including Emerging Products and Engineering to ensure new products successfully launch and succeed. The Program Management team facilitates product vision through building out operational processes to manage risk and payments at scale for new products.
- Become an expert in core risk/payments infrastructure, tools, systems, and data
- Collaborate with our Risk/Payments Operations Teams in determining Risk & Support requirements that allow new products to scale
- Manage complex projects and coordinate new product support across numerous operations stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with key cross-functional partners, including Engineering, Emerging Products and others during design, build, launch, and expansion phase of product life cycle
- Develop, monitor and analyze product and operational health metrics
- Develops project schedules based on the product requirements, technical challenges, tooling lead-times and business needs
- Focus on execution
- Work with project leaders to develop best practices and production processes in a quickly-changing and dynamic environment.
- Manage a series complex projects and coordinate new product support across numerous operations stakeholders
- Manage communication within and between online operations
- Influence and lead efforts with key cross-functional partners, including Product, Engineering, Design, Policy and others during design, build, launch, and expansion phase of product life cycle
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and available for staff and leadership review.
- Able to see challenges before they arise, create plans to manage the tasks and alleviate the risks, and pitch in to execute those plans as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in Program Management
- 3+ years of experience working with cross-functional teams
- 1+ years of experience working in an operations environment
- 1+ years of experience in customer support
- Risk or Payments background
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top