Risk Operations Analyst
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The mission of the Facebook Risk and Payments team is to enable anyone, anywhere to be able to pay and be paid with confidence. This can mean different things across our many payments products – from providing support to advertisers who need help paying their bill, helping charities onboard to receive donations, to identifying and resolving fraudulent games purchases. We are looking for a strong individual contributor who can use data to drive insights that will help fuel the success of payments at Facebook.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and provide experience, risk and product insights
- Drive key performance metrics such as fraud losses, payment success rates and support efficiency
- Influence cross-functional partners such as Product, Engineering and Sales to make product and process improvements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Engineering, Economics or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years experience performing quantitative analysis
- Experience manipulating data sets in SQL or equivalent and drawing insights from data
- Experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl) or Haskell
- Experience defining, utilizing and communicating performance metrics
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top