Risk Operations Analyst, Chargebacks
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The mission of the Facebook Risk and Payments team is to enable anyone, anywhere to be able to pay and be paid with confidence. This can mean different things across our many payments products - from providing support to advertisers who need help paying their bill, helping charities onboard to receive donations, to identifying and resolving fraudulent transactions. We are looking for a strong individual contributor who can use data to drive insights that will help fuel the success of payments at Facebook.
- Act as a point of escalation and subject matter expert on chargebacks and representments. Be responsible for the end-to-end operational process and handle escalations by providing a quick resolution.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders including but not limited to Legal, Product, Engineering, Finance and Risk to solve problems at scale.
- Apply your expertise in data mining and quantitative analysis to produce timely and accurate information to assist decision-making processes within the team and cross-functionally.
- Drive new operational initiatives, identify areas for system improvements and measure the business impact.
- Liaison with vendors to ensure implementation of solutions and driving projects to completion.
- Monitor trends and patterns across the payments platform to identify potential risks and taking appropriate action to mitigate such risk.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, Engineering, Economics or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of work experience in the online payments ecosystem including payment processing operations, chargebacks and representments.
- Experience managing vendors, including experience in testing technical solutions and relationship management.
- Experience manipulating large data sets in SQL or equivalent.
- Experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl), statistical software (R, SAS, SPSS), or data visualization tool (Tableau).
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top