Risk Investigations Lead
The mission of the Facebook Risk and Payments team is to serve our global community by providing payment support and protecting individuals and businesses against financial abuse. Within the Risk and Payments team, Risk Investigations is responsible for overseeing day-to-day fraud management for Facebook's suite of payments products. We define performance metrics, build monitoring and alerting systems, analyze new fraud trends, scale operational workflows, and build and manage rules to detect and prevent abuse.
We are looking for a manager to drive the team's direction as well as grow the skills and professional development of each individual. Our ideal candidate is passionate about data, has a track record of influencing change within large organizations, and loves developing people.
RISK INVESTIGATIONS LEAD RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead a team within Risk Investigations responsible for creating new fraud rules and overseeing fraud rule performance across all Facebook payments products
- Become an expert in core risk infrastructure, tools, systems, and data
- Provide expertise in career planning, performance management, and coaching
- Collaborate with our product, partnerships, and sales teams to ensure we are meeting our operational, service and revenue goals
- 5+ years experience working in a data-driven environment
- 2+ years experience managing people
- Experience with relationship management and working within a global organization
- Experience with strategic thinking with an analytical and problem solving approach
- Experience manipulating large data sets in SQL or equivalent, and drawing actionable insights from data
- 3+ years experience working in an adversarial space, for example financial fraud, risk mitigation, spam, or product abuse
- Experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl), statistical software (R, SAS, SPSS), or data visualization tool (Tableau)
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Business Integrity Associate
- Community Risk Assessment Investigator, Risk and Response
Sunnyvale, CA + 1 More
- Education & Training Program Manager, Early Response Escalations
- Engineering Manager, Global Operations Engineering
- Program Manager, Business Integrity - Strategic Process and Programs
- Vendor Operations Program Manager
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top