Risk and Payment Specialist (Vendor Management)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our Risk & Payments Workforce Management team is responsible for scaling our one to one support & our manual risk decision making while maximizing the value our customers and consumers get from transacting in our platform. We do so by building and investing in a robust operational model that helps us measure the quality of the experience & risk decisioning and identify opportunities to improve. We partner with all teams across our Risk & Payments organization & multiple cross-functional teams across Facebook as well as with our vendor partners.
We are looking for an experienced Vendor Manager to join our team to oversee our relationships with our outsourcing vendor partners. This role involves working closely with internal teams at Facebook, as well as with our vendor partners to ensure we always have the right agents, with the right skills, in the right place at the right time to support Risk & Payment Operations.
Who are you? You are someone who is an expert in vendor management who thrives on working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure high quality service is delivered to our community. You have a strong focus on delivering excellent levels of customer service through vendor partners, in an efficient and cost conscious way. You are awesome. So please introduce yourself and tell us why you are the perfect fit for the fastest moving, most impact-driven risk and payments team out there!
- Own the relationship between the Facebook Risk & Payments team and our vendor partners.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand the operational short term, medium term and long term needs of the business. Work with the Vendor Partners to grow support to meet these needs.
- Understand and build our workforce management plan across forecasting, capacity planning and scheduling.
- Run regular governance meetings with vendor partners to ensure all operations are on track and are within expected cost ranges.
- Perform root cause analysis for missed SLAs and determine how we prevent them in the future.
- Prepare the future of service ecosystem - how to scale operation globally
- Cross-functional collaboration with engineering and product teams to implement scaled support
- Constantly challenge the environment: third party contracts, infrastructure (reporting & routing, etc.), reporting to drive up quality & efficiency of the operation
- 3+ years of experience building out vendor based customer support operations, preferably in the Risk review or Payment support space.
- Experience in large scaled problem solving to optimize outsourcing strategy
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience communicating the results of analyses in an effective manner
- Experience working with global teams and/or supporting global products
Back to top