Risk and Integrity Associate - GMS Partnerships, Systems & Services
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Global Marketing Solutions Partnerships team focuses on accelerating client success through enabling ecosystems, partnerships, and technology solutions. The team manages the diverse ecosystem of companies that provides solutions and services to maximize the performance of marketing on Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger for shared clients. The ecosystem spans 55 countries and ranges from top global agencies to startup ad tech companies in developing markets and works as an integral aspect of Facebook's multi-billion-dollar global advertising business. We succeed when partners help our customers grow their business.
As a Risk and Integrity Associate in Partnerships, you will be responsible for defining criteria for monitoring risk across partnerships as well as design and build tools to detect violations. You will need to leverage data analysis, machine learning and a robust infrastructure to monitor and review partners for compliance and risk. While other teams build the systems, which oversee specific risk areas, you will need to work across several teams to ensure high quality and safe experiences for both people and businesses across the Facebook family of apps. Successful candidates for this team are adaptable, creative, have a bias toward action, aren't afraid of being wrong, and can successfully work across various teams & countries. You should feel comfortable in a constantly evolving environment in which you have to manage multiple streams of work to drive concrete, actionable solutions for Facebook and its partners.
- Develop analysis to execute data-informed initiatives that ensure that partners in our program represent the most trusted companies on our platform
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data visualization to see beyond the numbers and pull insights to help identify trends & opportunities to reduce risk to Facebook and clients who leverage our program's partners
- Be a thought leader for data-informed initiatives and guide the team's direction overall
- Conduct in-depth investigations leveraging large and complex data sets
- Partner with cross-functional teams to solve problems at scale
- Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and tactics using analysis and impact metrics to support your positions
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math/Finance, Physics, Economics, Statistics or other technical discipline with experience in a quantitative field
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with reporting systems and data pipeline architecture
- Experience leveraging data to make decisions and solve problems
- Experience resolving, communicating, and presenting issues & insights to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Critical thinking and problem-solving experience
- Experience assessing, analyzing and resolving issues
- Project Management experience across cross-functional teams
- Experience working and communicating with global teams
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top