Risk Analyst, Trust and Safety
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas - making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
RISK ANALYST, TRUST AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apply your expertise in data mining and quantitative analysis to understand how fraud is proliferating on the WhatsApp Payments platform
- Implement effective countermeasures to eliminate fraud based on these identified patterns
- Drive key performance metrics such as fraud losses, false positives, and operational efficiency
- Partner with Data Science, Product, Engineering and Operations teams to solve problems at scale
- 2+ years experience doing quantitative analysis : Experience working with online/mobile payment product
- Experience in defining, utilizing and communicating performance metrics
- Experience manipulating large data sets in SQL or equivalent, and drawing actionable insights from data
- Experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl), statistical software (R, SAS, SPSS), or data visualization tool (Tableau)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, Engineering or Economics
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Business Integrity Associate
- Community Risk Assessment Investigator, Risk and Response
Sunnyvale, CA + 1 More
- Education & Training Program Manager, Early Response Escalations
- Engineering Manager, Global Operations Engineering
- Program Manager, Business Integrity - Strategic Process and Programs
- Vendor Operations Program Manager
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top