RF Engineer (Oculus)
The Oculus team at Facebook is helping more people around the world come together and connect through excellent VR hardware and software. With global departments dedicated to VR research, computer vision, haptics, social interaction, and more. Oculus is committed to driving the state-of-the-art forward through relentless innovation. VR's potential to change the world is immense-and we are just getting started.
As the Product Development team, we are builders who break down barriers to what is possible. Together we design hardware that transforms technology into product.
Oculus is looking for an experienced RF Engineer to join our wireless team for virtual reality product. As an RF Engineer at Oculus, you will own specification, prototyping, implementation, and production of an RF system. You will engage with world class talents from internal cross-functional teams and external partners to bring wireless products from concept to market.
- RF and antenna implementation throughout a product design cycle.
- Drive part selection, prototyping, factory bring up and lab validation.
- Work with internal cross-functional team and external JDM/CM to successfully bring wireless product to market.
- Optimize RF circuit and antenna/OTA performance by simulation and lab validation.
- Perform multi-radio coexistence and desense mitigation.
- Support EMI/EMC trouble shooting and validation.
- Support product certification.
- BS in Electrical engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in RF/antenna design with at least two years in WiFi and BT implementation.
- Hands-on experience with RF lab equipment for device characterization and component/system performance validation.
- Hands-on experience with RF circuit and EM simulation software.
- Experience with RF/wireless system architecture and WiFi/BT protocol.
- Experience supporting domestic/international travel for program milestone.
- Experience communicating technical concepts.
- MS or PhD in RF/Electromagnetics.
- Experience with mmWave/60GHz design.
- Understanding of digital communication/signal processing.
- Experience with regulatory requirements (FCC, CE, etc.).
- Experience writing code for test equipment automation.
Back to top