(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook, Inc. is seeking a dynamic leader to fill the position of Revenue Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of our revenue accounting processes, including managing the month end close for a portion of Facebook's multi-billion dollar Ads business. The successful candidate will possess both strong operational experience as well as a technical accounting background. He/she will also demonstrate the leadership and interpersonal skills necessary to navigate and organize a growing company, as well as to mentor and develop a strong team.
- Manage the day-to-day accounting activities of certain aspects of the revenue accounting team
- Manage the monthly close process for certain revenue activities
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial information
- Coordinate with external and internal auditors to ensure timely completion of audit requests, and aid in the research and analysis of audit issues raised.
- Work closely with IT to continually improve financial systems
- Maintain SOX compliant internal control documentation
- Support M&A activities including due diligence and integration for certain types of transactions
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships
- Continually work to mentor and develop team members to further their professional growth
- 8+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Managerial skills to lead a diverse team of achievers
- CPA in addition to operational experience in a public company
- Experience with Oracle system
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top