Revenue Forecasting Associate
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative and data driven Analyst for the Revenue Forecasting & Analytics (RFA) team. The RFA team is a uniquely data intensive part of Facebook's finance organization, and plays a crucial role in delivering key revenue insights to senior management. This position will focus on forecasting and analyzing revenue as well as conducting collaborative, deep-dive analyses to understand high-level business trends. Successful candidates will enjoy working with one of the richest data sets in the world, cutting edge technology, and the ability to see their insights turned into real business decisions on a regular basis. The role offers significant responsibility along with an opportunity to have company-wide impact and quick career advancement. The position is located in Menlo Park, CA and is full-time.
- Analyze large datasets, interpret trends, and identify actionable insights and opportunities.
- Combine business and product knowledge with historical data to build forecasts in Excel, R, and/or Python. Analyze sources of variance.
- Communicate results and recommendations to business leaders in a clear, actionable, and engaging way.
- Engage with other departments to stay up-to-date on the latest product developments and develop revenue incrementally models for new businesses.
- BS or MS in business-related or quantitative field (Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, or similar discipline)
- 2+ years experience in data science, analytics, finance, or planning
- Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Knowledge in SQL or in at least one programming language
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with R and/or Python
- Attention to detail
- Genuine excitement for developing and analyzing large, complex data sets and converting them into actionable insights
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top