Responsible Innovation Manager, Professional Responsibility
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
At Facebook, we have a responsibility to everyone who uses our services to amplify the good and mitigate the harm - to make sure that people are safe on Facebook, and their information is protected. Many of these questions aren't new, but new products and technologies raise new issues that Facebook takes very seriously.
As a member of our Responsible Innovation team, you will play a key role in supporting Facebook's ongoing efforts to build innovative products thoughtfully and responsibly. You'll serve as a pivotal team member and a direct resource for many teams broadly across the company.
We're seeking an experienced Responsible Innovation Manager to strengthen Facebook's culture of professional responsibility by aligning incentives and rewarding exemplary behaviors.
- Develops and drives programs that further promotes responsibility as a core expectation and priority for all employees
- Identifies creative opportunities and methods to further incentivize Responsible Innovation
- Works with Internal Communications team to continue developing and driving initiatives that showcase employees and teams who exemplify responsible innovation
- Drives internal awareness of Responsible Innovation programs and offerings
- Contributes to strategic initiatives across the Responsible Innovation team
- 8+ years of experience in organizational design, change management, leadership and development, or other relevant fields
- Experience developing rewards and incentives and leading culture change initiatives
- Experience working inside fast-moving companies/organizations
- Proven experience working collaboratively across a wide variety of functions to drive effective outcomes
- Communication skills and project management experience
- Experience with consensus-building
- Experience operating independently and execute flawlessly on both the strategic and operational level
- Experience working on a new team with ambiguity and changing responsibilities
- BA/BS Degree
- Advanced degree preferred
- Experience or expertise understanding the impacts of technology
- Working with technical and product teams
- Experience representing companies externally and internally at the executive level
- Experience working in a globally matrixed organization preferably in Technology
- Experience working with a broad array of teams to implement success metrics
- Experience building a program from inception to implementation
Back to top