Research Scientist, Sensing Systems
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
Oculus is a world leader in the design of virtual reality systems. We are currently seeking an experienced and innovative CMOS Image Sensor Architect to develop next-generation sensor platforms at our research location in Redmond, WA. The successful candidate will be part of the team innovating, developing and integrating hardware and software in future generation HMD devices.
- Collaborate closely with pixel and circuit design team, computer vision scientists, optical expert and system architect to develop next generation sensor products.
- Responsible for sensor system level functional modeling and simulation in VHDL/Verilog, C/C++ and/or other languages.
- Responsible for sensor functional block specifications, system level integration, interface definition, and tradeoff study.
- Responsible for third party design integration, IP evaluation and final verification.
- Participate in prototyping and evaluation platform development
- Some international and domestic travel is required
- Advanced degree in electrical engineering or computer science
- Minimum of 7 years experience in mixed signal, ASIC, and FPGA design and development.
- Past image sensor development experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge on semiconductor fabrication and device physics is plus.
- Broad expertise across digital system architecture, embedded FW development, EDA tools, IP development and integration.
- Program management experience in a complex SOC system development a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to cross multi-disciplinary boundaries to drive optimal system solutions.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top