Research Scientist, Natural Language Processing (PhD University Grad) 2019
We are seeking world-class natural language processing experts to join our teams in developing next generation products and platforms doing research and engineering at scale. We're applying cutting-edge language technologies to a wide range of media understanding challenges at Facebook.
RESEARCH SCIENTIST, NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING (PHD UNIVERSITY GRAD) 2019 RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct research to advance the state of the art in neural networks and NLP.
- Utilize that research to develop and deploy scalable neural network models into production to impact billions of people using Facebook.
- Collaborate with team members from other research and applied research teams working on a variety of deep learning and NLP problems.
- Currently has or is in the process of obtaining a PhD degree or completing a postdoctoral assignment in the field of Natural Language Processing, Text Understanding, Machine Translation or similar
- Must be available to start employment on or after January 1, 2019
- Interpersonal experience: cross-group and cross-culture collaboration
- Experience in C/C++
- Proven track record of achieving results as demonstrated by grants, fellowships, patents, as well as first-authored publications at workshops or conferences such as ACL, EMNLP, NAACL, or similar
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- AI Resident
Menlo Park, CA + 2 More
- Research Scientist, AI
Pittsburgh, PA + 4 More
- Research Scientist, AI Research
Redmond, WA + 1 More
- Software Engineer, ML Compiler
Redmond, WA + 1 More
- Visiting Scientist - Facebook AI Applied Research (US)
Menlo Park, CA + 3 More
- Visiting Scientist, AI
Pittsburgh, PA + 3 More
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top