Research Scientist - Applied Machine Learning
We are looking for an experienced Applied Researcher in Machine Learning and AI with strong software engineering and leadership skills. You will carry out applied research in ML/AI and design, develop and deploys state of the art ML/AI algorithms in a deeply cross-functional environment, working with human perception, haptics, audio, input, and other technology researchers.
- Develop highly scalable algorithms based on state-of-the-art machine learning and neural network methodologies.
- Combine broad and deep knowledge of relevant research domains with the ability to synthesize a wide range of requirements to make significant contributions to the feature roadmap for the applied machine learning platform.
- Apply expert coding skills to platform development projects in partnership with other engineers on ranking and infrastructure teams.
- Adapt machine learning and neural network algorithms and architectures to best exploit modern parallel environments (e.g. distributed clusters, multicore SMP, and GPU).
- Ph.D degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field and 3+ years of industry experience.
- Knowledge of machine learning and deep learning research.
- Experience building systems based on machine learning and/or deep learning methods.
- Knowledge developing and debugging in C/C++, Java, and/or Scala.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top