Research Participant Recruiter
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Come join a diverse and collaborative research team and help us make Facebook the best social platform for our one billion+ users. You will be responsible for recruiting research participants for market research and user experience studies and guiding them through the process while thriving in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment. Studies you will recruit for include onsite visits to our Menlo Park, CA campus, remote studies via the web, and offsite studies in the U.S. and abroad. The recruiter will work closely with researchers to make sure all specifications are being met, and all participants are being properly documented. All work will happen from Menlo Park. Travel is not required.
- Gathering recruit specifications from researchers
- Identifying candidate pools to recruit from
- Screening participants by phone, email and survey
- Scheduling participants for research sessions
- Communicating with candidates about logistical details and guiding them through the research process
- Ensuring compensation is delivered and NDAs are collected
- Logging participants in a centralized database
- Work collaboratively with participant recruiting and research teams
- 1.5+ years of experience with research participant recruiting
- Experience with using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools
- Commitment to customer service
- Experience with scheduling and calendar management tools
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Be proactive and self-directed with an ability to take direction
- Understand how to assimilate in a new group with a proven record of connections and relationships
- Work ethic
- Organized and detail-oriented
- B.S. or B.A.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top