Research Manager, Growth
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Research Manager, Special Countries with research, communication and people management skills. Facebook is a diverse set of products â€" it's ripe for research. But figuring out the right research, the appropriate involvement, and the ideal touch points is a delicate balance, especially in a process-averse culture. What makes a good candidate? Someone who has exceptional research skills, but who also understands the balance between scrappy and rigor, and ultimately how research translates into design and product decisions. It's not enough to answer interesting questions about user behavior; our team focuses on impact. You will oversee a team of world-class researchers across a key product vertical, and across multiple research disciplines.
- Ability to build meaningful cross-functional relationships
- Keen eye for and focus on impact
- Resource Allocation - ensures we are always focusing on the highest priority things, focusing on both the short-term needs as well as looking ahead to the next big challenge
- Recruiting talent
- 3+ years management experience in all areas of research (including design research, market research and quantitative research)
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research, and track record of using data to make arguments
- Experience attracting and retaining researchers
- Track record of translating research into design and product
- People management experience
Back to top