Reporting and Analytics Manager, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.Facebook is looking for a people manager to join the Reporting & Analytics team. We are looking for someone who will influence business decisions by furthering a data-driven and analytical culture across operations teams. This will involve leading and nurturing a team that asks the right questions and then translates them into structured analysis involving large sets of data across multiple systems. The person in this role will assume general management responsibilities, partner with operations teams to build the right reporting solutions, and work cross-functionally with support operations, product, engineering, and finance partners to help drive Community Operations' most important strategic priorities. This role will be based out of our EMEA headquarters in Dublin.
- Manage a team that builds reporting and analytics solutions to help scale operations
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to a team of reporting analysts
- Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Work closely with Operations and Engineering to proactively create rules and manage systems
- Utilize deep product and industry knowledge while serving as a strong cross functional leader
- Leverage areas of expertise to improve the effectiveness of our support and the quality of Facebook products.
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 4+ years of experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches (or equivalent)
- 2+ hands-on experience with SQL and Tableau.
- A passion for problem-solving, comfort with ambiguity, and creativity
- Demonstrated success presenting complex research data (qualitative and quantitative) in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
- Experience utilizing both qualitative analysis (e.g. content analysis, phenomenology, hypothesis testing) and quantitative analysis techniques (e.g. cluster analysis, descriptive and inferential statistics)
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced operational environment and drive change, and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and organizations.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top