Regional Vertical Marketing Lead, Retail & E-commerce
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started. More than a billion people use Facebook every day to connect with people, causes and brands they care about. Facebook's scale and targeting capabilities mean that we can help advertisers reach and engage people who matter to them. At Facebook you can play a key part leading this movement on our Global Business Marketing team. We are looking for an experienced professional to lead the Finance Service vertical within our Latam Marketing team. You will be responsible for developing and executing the vertical-specific marketing strategy and activation tools to support the global sales teams in Latam, resulting in significant business growth, as well as contributing to the overall success of the Global Business Marketing team. You will be the true partner to the Retail & E-commerce vertical sales team and collaboratively, with Facebook's channel / country marketing teams, build out insights-based marketing strategy & programs that work to support Facebook's leadership position amongst advertisers. As well as driving the marketing strategy, you will not be afraid of rolling up your sleeves to help the sales teams activate against the plan. You will possess the ability to drive focus within the marketing plan, identifying new ways to enable the sales team to drive incremental growth. The ideal candidate will bring strategy, creativity, & simplicity in their approach. Candidates will be considered based the following: 1. Solid understanding of the Audience, including Retail, E-commerce and Performance Marketing 2. Strong point of view on the growth opportunity & competitive threats 3. Best in class marketing discipline expertise from strategy to flawless execution 4. Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and drive alignment across internal teams 5. Works well in ambiguous environments, able to pivot quickly. This is a full-time position, and will require some travel. The role is based in Sao Paulo.
- Build the marketing strategy and activation plan for the Retail & E-commerce verticals
- Identify near term priorities in conjunction with the broader Global Sales Org (GSO) / Global Business Marketing, & Product Solutions
- Develop messaging framework and Sales pitch narratives, building clear positioning for Brand building and complex DR solutions targeted at a savvy audience
- Identify scaled marketing methods to land key messages and drive adoption of Facebook's marketing solutions within the vertical
- Elaboration of newsletters, production of events, etc
- Leverage insights (ad effectiveness, market and consumer) to develop breakthrough opportunities for advertisers in the vertical
- Build strong and effective relationships across the Global Sales Organization, within Global Business Marketing as a whole, and across cross-functional teams
- Deliver concise and powerful analysis of marketing impact
- Effectively negotiate and manage the allocated marketing budget.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 7-10 years marketing experience required
- Cross-category or cross-industry experience will be helpful
- Experience with digital marketing and e-commerce will be an advantage
- Advertising Industry experience and knowledge of media landscape
- Experience developing & managing marketing programs
- Experience developing content and creative
- Fluency in English. Spanish desirable.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and inventive marketing programs
- Ability to distill complex data into digestible insights.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top