Regional Product Marketing Manager, North America
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced advertising and Product Marketing professional with strong background in Brand marketing and project management to drive vertical go-to-market strategy for our advertiser solutions. The successful candidate must have experience working with product & sales channels to drive successful product growth in a fast-paced Internet or online marketing company. They must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent critical thinking and digital marketing skills. They must also have experience influencing senior stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization. This role is to be based in our New York City office.
- Partner with Sales teams and RPMM to build vertical go-to-market strategies for highest priority product solutions
- Partner with the Vertical Business Marketing team to develop and drive go-to-market through various channels
- Position new brand advertising products and feature enhancements for a region or industry vertical
- Prioritize, distill and surface market intelligence to shape future brand advertising products
- Communicate with senior leadership internally and externally
- Define and scale best practices to drive optimal solutions adoption and new product activation
- Build cross-functional relationships and prioritize work to efficiently deploy finite go-to-market capacity
- Solve vertical challenges with scaled solutions
- 8+ years of experience within digital market, focused on strategic mobile advertising.
- Demonstrated product marketing experience within web and mobile advertising and the ability to contribute at strategic and tactical levels
- Understanding of digital marketing, the industry & client objectives
- Analytical skills and ability to solve problems with data
- Experience working with media and creative agencies
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client facing capacity
- Communication and presentation skills
- Brand Marketing Experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top