Regional Product Marketing Manager - Financial Services/Signals
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Product Marketing professional with strong background working with industries such as Financial Services and Healthcare, which have specific needs around data sensitivity and compliance to drive vertical go-to-market strategy for our advertiser solutions. The successful candidate will have experience working with sales and cross-functional teams to drive product adoption among advertisers and agencies. Success in this position requires a strong understanding of ad technology, and the foundational infrastructure of digital marketing tools and advertising products. Also critical is an inherent passion and understanding of both sales and product and how they inter-connect for successful growth and product adoption. In this dynamic role, you will work directly with the Sales, Engineering and Product teams in North America to help shape the growth strategy for our Direct Response product suite and drive outbound go to market activities.
Vertical/Industry Alignment: Financial Services (potentially also Healthcare)Product Alignment: Signals (Pixel/SDK), Store Visits, Offline Conversions
- Partner with vertical sales teams to drive Direct Response product understanding and adoption with advertising customers.
- Identify growth opportunities through data-driven insights and then formulate scalable path to grow product adoption.
- Distill and surface market feedback from various channels to product teams for new and existing Direct Response products.
- Aggregate individual client needs and feedback into broader trends/analyses.
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to help roll out new Direct Response products and feature enhancements.
- Collaborate with training resources to lead, design, and participate in training programs to further product knowledge within field teams.
- Work with Marketing to ensure product materials are customized for regional use and local marketing channels are effectively leveraged.
- Work with PR to devise launch strategies for featured products
- Define and scale best practices to drive optimal solutions adoption and new product activation
- Build cross-functional relationships and prioritize work to efficiently deploy finite go-to-market capacity
- Solve vertical challenges with scaled solutions
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years professional experience in technology, advertising, or business/sales operations
- Analytical skills and ability to solve problems with data
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Previous work with clients in industries such as Financial Services and Healthcare.
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross functional managers
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
- Ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently
- Experience speaking to analytical and business audiences
- Demonstrated ability to drive resolution in the context of competing perspectives
- Excellent organization and people skills and the ability to be flexible and set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Excellent communication skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top