Regional Product Marketing Manager, Facebook Audience Network
(Austin, TX – Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook is looking for a Regional Product Marketing Manager to drive go-to-market strategies and adoption of the Audience Network. The successful candidate will have experience working with sales and cross-functional teams to drive product adoption among advertisers and agencies. Success in this position requires a strong understanding of advertising products to meet customer objectives, a data-driven approach to identify growth opportunities, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a highly cross-functional, dynamic environment. This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Partner with sales teams to drive product understanding and adoption with advertising customers
- Identify regional and vertical growth opportunities through data-driven insights and then formulate scalable path to grow product adoption
- Act as an in-market product resource for sales teams, focused on advertiser activation and retention
- Distill and surface market feedback to product teams for new and existing products
- Aggregate individual client needs and feedback into broader trends/analyses
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to help roll out new monetization products and feature enhancements
- Collaborate with training resources to lead, design, and participate in training programs to further product knowledge within Sales
- Work with Marketing to ensure product materials are customized for regional use and local marketing channels are effectively leveraged
- Work with local PR to devise launch strategies for featured products.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years professional experience in technology, advertising, or business/sales operations
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross functional managers
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
- Ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently
- Experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.)
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top