Regional Product Marketing Manager, Audience Network
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Regional Product Marketing Manager to drive go-to-market strategies and adoption of the Audience Network. The successful candidate will have experience working with sales and cross-functional teams to drive product adoption among advertisers and agencies. Success in this position requires a strong understanding of advertising products to meet customer objectives, a data-driven approach to identify growth opportunities, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a highly cross-functional, dynamic environment. This is a full-time position based in our London office.
- Partner with sales teams to drive product understanding and adoption with advertising customers
- Identify regional and vertical growth opportunities through data-driven insights and then formulate scalable path to grow product adoption
- Act as an in-market product resource for sales teams, focused on advertiser activation and retention
- Distill and surface market feedback to product teams for new and existing products
- Aggregate individual client needs and feedback into broader trends/analyses
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to help roll out new monetization products and feature enhancements
- Collaborate with training resources to lead, design, and participate in training programs to further product knowledge within Sales
- Work with Marketing to ensure product materials are customized for regional use and local marketing channels are effectively leveraged
- Work with local PR to devise launch strategies for featured products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross functional managers
- Strong customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
- Excellent organization and people skills.
- Ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Flexible cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.) is a plus.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top