Regional Product Marketing Lead, Publisher Solutions
(Menlo Park, CA - New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced leader who is passionate about technology and digital advertising to lead our efforts aimed at driving advertiser and agency adoption of the Audience Network and Audience Direct. This is a key leadership role charged with building and managing a global team, developing go-to-market strategies and plans, and driving product adoption. The ideal candidate will have a history of building and leading high performing teams and be a cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.This is a full-time position based in Menlo Park, CA or New York, NY.
- Develop and manage a world-class Regional Product Marketing team
- Partner with our global sales channel, agencies, and advertisers to drive understanding and advertiser adoption of new publisher products at Facebook
- Identify global growth opportunities through data-driven insights
- Formulate scalable strategies and plans to grow product adoption
- Distill and surface market feedback to product teams for new and existing products
- Partner with the Product Marketing team, based in London and California, to help roll out new products and features. Lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product alphas, betas, and launches for advertising and agency clients
- Aggregate individual client needs into broader trends/analyses
- Collaborate with training resources to lead, design, and participate in training programs to further product knowledge within cross-functional partners
- Work with Marketing to ensure product materials are customized for regional use and local marketing channels are effectively leveraged
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 12+ years professional experience in technology, advertising, publisher monetization, or digital media sales
- Experience building and managing global teams. Ability to select, attract, motivate, retain, and develop leaders and team members
- Communication and presentation skills
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Experience bringing products to market and growing their adoption, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a highly cross-functional, dynamic environment.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top