Regional Product Marketing Communications Manager
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook’s Global Business Marketing team is looking for an experienced marketer to join the Product Marketing Communications in the Asia-Pacific region (APAC). This role will focus on launching new advertising products across Facebook’s family of apps and services (i.e., Facebook, Instagram and the Facebook Audience Network) as well as growing adoption of those products throughout the region. In particular, this role will develop messaging, collateral and marketing programs for our advertising products in APAC. It will require the ability to collaborate with product managers, product marketers as well as sales and marketing teams. The ideal candidate will be an expert in advertising and digital marketing, and have excellent written communications skills. They will be an independent self-starter, comfortable working with cross-functional teams around the world in a fast-paced environment. This position is full-time, based in our Singapore offices, and will require occasional global travel.
- Develop positioning and messaging for Facebook’s ad products in the Asia-Pacific region
- Produce or adapt corresponding deliverables (e.g., messaging documents, presentations, product collateral)
- Bring to market across Facebook’s B2B marketing channels (e.g., websites, advertising, webinars, sales organization and Marketing Partners/developers)
- Uncover trends, data and insights to build out our ad proposition to internal (i.e., sales) and external (i.e., businesses and agencies) audiences
- Work with cross-functional teams in Product Marketing, Business Marketing, Marketing Science, and sales to deliver scope of work
- 8-10 years experience in marketing or advertising, developing strategy, positioning and messaging. Relevant experience includes account planning, strategic planning, communications planning, product marketing or business strategy roles in advertising agencies or marketing organizations
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Self-driven, resourceful and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Expertise in Word, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Adobe creative suite a plus
- A passion for Facebook’s family of apps and services
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top