Regional Physical Security Manager, EMEA
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a dynamic leader to fill the role of the Regional Physical Security Manager for EMEA, reporting to the Director of Global Security. Our Facebook offices are the foundation upon which our rapidly growing company operates. This role will provide the strategic leadership for the Global Physical Security Services program and for managing the Regional Security team in delivering a safe and secure environment at our offices while protecting our people, assets and reputation. This role will also create industry leading vision and strategy, scale operations, develop security talent, and develop robust operational protocols, polices and standards that ensures a cohesive, consistent and uniformed global program that enables Facebook’s mission to connect the world. This role will maintain close partnerships with cross-functional teams to develop strategies, programs and tools to enhance our Global Physical Security Services approach in keeping our employees safe and secure. The role will collaborate with internal and external partners to include Global Security Operation Centers, Information Security, Sales and Marketing, Finance, Legal and Human Resources. This position will be located in Dublin, Ireland but will have regional responsibilities and travel.
- Develops and leads a world class Global Physical Security Services program
- Develops a scalable operation model to include the strategy, roadmap, goals, objectives and staffing
- Manages global security standards, policies, procedures, best practices and training to continually elevate the impact of protecting Facebook’s people, assets and reputation
- Implements organizational policies and procedures to mitigate risk to employees and assets
- Collaborates with cross functional partners to anticipate, identify and evaluate opportunities that carry a significant risk to the enterprise
- Partners closely with global and regional leadership teams to identify and improve overall security services
- Manages the global performance metrics to determine the effectiveness of the program
- Builds strong cross-functional partnerships across the Global Security team and Facebook by communicating team goals, wins and opportunities to maximize safe and secure work environments
- 7+ years experience leading global physical security teams or mission critical operations teams at a Global high tech company where 24/7 availability is required
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent preferred
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Able to write clearly and succinctly in technical and non-technical formats
- Strong track record of thinking strategically and executing tactically
- Experienced in change management and scaling organizations
- Experience in vendor management and negotiations
- Experience in root cause analysis, industry benchmarking, survey evaluation and data interpretation
- Able to infuse innovation and creativity into strategic plans
- Takes risks and champions new ideas
- Possesses knowledge in the areas of emergency/disaster management, physical security, critical incident management, risk management and business resiliency
- Experience with security technologies including Video Surveillance, Access Control, Incident Management Systems and Security Operations Center
- Ability to travel approximately 50%.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top