Regional Operations Manager - Community Support
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
This is a key leadership role managing regional community support across multiple sites and staff groups to help Facebook build trust with our growing community of +1.8B people as well as input into our global strategy and best practice sharing across regions We are searching for a seasoned Operations leader with deep domain expertise in operations, customer experience, leadership and talent development who can provide vision and strategy and oversee execution across all staff groups supporting our community in close partnership with cross-functional stakeholders including but not limited to policy, product, process, systems/tooling, PR, data/analytics and specialized safety operations teams. A successful candidate will effectively influence strategic investments and roadmaps to drive innovation and improve our community experience with specific focus on understanding community trends and challenges. Developing and expanding the capabilities of a high performing team in partnership with global leaders, HR and L&D teams is a key aspect of this leadership role. Core responsibilities include the day-to-day operations management and continuous transparency regarding performance of a regional operations unit against Service Level targets as well as development, advocacy for and execution of strategic initiatives to transform the support experience for our community.
- Provide strategic direction and thought leadership to a regional Market Operations team, define north star for world class community support experience
- Manage day-to-day service delivery of content review operations against quality and efficiency targets in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment
- Partner with global leaders and HR/L&D/recruiting to develop and execute on a holistic people strategy to attract, retain and develop top talent and role model leadership best practices
- Influence cross-functional roadmaps and strategic investments as advocate for our FB community across product, policy, process, systems, data/analytics, drive continuous improvement and step change innovation, drive goal alignment and execution planning as advocate for and global Facebook communities
- Actively engage as a member of the global leadership team for cross-cutting strategic, operational and people initiatives.
- Operations domain expertise: 10+ years experience in managing large-scale operations in domains such as customer service, compliance, risk management, business process outsourcing. Deep expertise in all success factors for a mature operations
- Leadership: Min. 8+ years people management experience including managing leaders and managing remotely across multiple sites, proven track record of attracting, scaling and developing high performing and highly engaged teams
- Customer experience thought leadership and empathy strategic thinker with proven track record of transforming operations to provide best-in-class customer experience through innovation and continuous improvement. Empathy for Facebook community and passion for service excellence
- Communication: strong influencing skills at senior level with global cross-functional leaders as advocate for FB community. Adaptable and energized by a fast-paced environment
- Travel: role requires directionally 20% travel.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top