Regional Lead, Publisher Sales, EMEA, Audience Network
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced team lead and people manager l to join its EMEA Publisher Solutions team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of Client Partners and Publisher Development Managers to acquire, optimize and grow the Audience Network. This position requires demonstrated management expertise, marketplace expertise, ability to foster executive level Publisher relationships and a passion for growing Facebook's Audience Network business.
- Management of both Client Partners and Publisher Development Managers. Focus on people coaching, development and performance management
- Excellence in strategic account management and SSS growth
- support and lead revenue and account planning for current customer base
- Report on revenue trends, market feedback, business forecasting and goaling
- Foster relationships with C-level executives at top-tier publisher client.
- Support team in negotiations and contract terms for new publisher, content owners and distributors.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- A minimum of 10-12 years of proven sales and account management experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated ability to coach and manage a range of IC levels and multiple functional roles at one time
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Ability to develop strong relationships and engage in strategic conversations with senior executives with publishers, content owners, and key content distributors
- Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, fluid and collaborative environment
- Track record of closing business and driving long and complex sales cycles
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top