Regional Coordinator, Regional Product Marketing Manager - Video & Publisher
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a talented, self-motivated Regional Product Marketing Manager to drive go-to-market strategies and growth of advertising solutions in EMEA, with a focus in Video Ads platform, In-stream video, Audience Network, Branded Content and Sponsorship products and Brand Safety controls. The successful candidate must have experience closely partnering with regional and international cross-functional partners to design and execute revenue or product adoption programs. This person will have to develop and manage processes to ensure that regional stakeholders know the strategic initiatives that are relevant to them, and that the product team is equipped with market feedback to improve our products. Success in this position requires a strong understanding of video and the overall Facebook's advertising solutions and products. It also requires an ability to iterate on processes and to successfully manage product and business growth in a cross-functional, dynamic environment. This is a full-time position will be based in Dublin or London.
- Act as the voice of the region to central product teams by representing EMEA priorities, challenges, and opportunities
- Inform the product roadmap and priority-setting by providing a regional evaluation of priorities, and provide early-stage feedback on regional product-market fit and growth potential
- Responsible for regional articulation of the product roadmap for the verticals/products/solutions
- Own the regional growth plan for a vertical/solution-set/product-set
- including production, presentation and articulation of plans to Global Coordinators (GC) and product marketing teams.
- Collaborate with in-market RPMMs to understand how a given product or solution will fuel growth
- Galvanize all regional in-market RPMMs for the products/solutions/verticals
- support initial activation efforts and actively engage in initial growth and adoption tracking
- Build strong XFN relationships and prioritize work to efficiently plan and execute go-to-market plans and growth plans in EMEA
- Lead scaled regional communications for new product activations and updates
- Define and scale best practices to drive optimal solutions adoption and new product activation
- 5+ years experience across mobile video, display, ad networks and/or search strongly recommended
- Demonstrated product marketing expertise at Facebook and in mobile advertising. The ability to contribute at strategic and tactical levels
- Understanding of our product suite, the industry, global nuances, and client objectives
- Ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task and work independently
- Ability and desire to solve complex problems with data
- In depth understanding of how to leverage data to identify platform best practices for the market
- Track record of influencing behaviour at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Flexible team player who thrives in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client facing capacity
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top