Regional Compensation Analyst
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Compensation Analyst with strong experience in quantitative analysis to help develop and maintain an analytical framework that will drive all aspects of compensation at Facebook. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical capability with the desire to develop their career as a compensation professional. This role will have the opportunity to create impact across the APAC region and will join a world class, collaborative & supportive compensation function at Facebook. This full-time position is located in our Singapore office.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions
- Be an escalation point to support the recruiting team in APAC, and assist them in the building of compelling compensation offers for candidates
- Play an active role in the salary planning process
- Engage and advise key stakeholders across the HR Business Partners, Staffing & Business teams on compensation issues
- Play an active role in supporting the development of compensation programs and ensuring alignment to Facebook’s needs and objectives.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Obtain a thorough understanding of our data sources and collection methods
- Develop compensation models and conduct statistical analysis
- Analyze trends in compensation and build intelligence through reporting
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process
- BS/BA in Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering
- 4 + years of experience in consulting, compensation analysis, or a similarly applicable field
- Experience in Excel, including experience building analyses and models
- Knowledge of VBA, especially as it relates to Excel and its object model, or previous programming/scripting experience and a strong willingness to learn
- Strong problem solving capability
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong willingness to contribute to a small, leveraged team and the desire to go the extra mile for internal customers
- Basic knowledge of relational databases and SQL
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top